doctors: why are all your bones broken
me: totally gnarly kick flip
doctors: fucking savage bro
so chris messaged me on sunday
turns out he dumped me.
My housemate and I just got a noise complaint from our neighbours at 2330. On a Saturday night.
Can you not?
- If you are HIV-negative, PEP and PrEP can help you stay that way.
- If you are HIV-positive, PEP and PrEP can help protect your partners.
PrEP is a daily pill that can help keep you HIV-negative as long as you take it every day.
- Ask your doctor if PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis) may be right for you.
- Condoms give you additional protection against HIV, other sexually transmitted infections, and unintended pregnancy.
If you are HIV-negative and think you were exposed to HIV, immediately go to a clinic or emergency room and ask for PEP (Post-exposure Prophylaxis).
- PEP can stop HIV if started within 36 hours of exposure.
- You continue taking PEP for 28 days.
Many insurance plans including Medicaid cover PEP and PrEP. Assistance may be available if you are uninsured. Visit NYC Health’s website to find out where to get PrEP or PEP in New York City.
Spreading information like this online is crucial. Lets make this go viral so people can seek out help.
I fly out to London soon, and I’m absolutely shitting bricks.
Haven’t been calm since I woke up today, and my flight isn’t for another 15 hours or so.
Love is the most unkind and unforgiving roller-coaster I’ve ever boarded. It’s uncanny, but, I’d never leave the ride.